- You need to know your Family/Group name
For the Community
- Your church/society’s banner
- Peek Prizes in a reusable bag (http://www.cersiuu.org/blog/heres-a-peek-at-a-game-we-play/)
For Your Room
- Sheets: Extra-long sized twin size (dorm) or double bed (apartment)
- pillow cases and towels
- mattress pad (optional)
- Some campers prefer to bring their own pillow.
- Note: pillow and blanket provided.
- Bath mat
- Hand towels: California is a green campus, and no paper towels are provided in the dorm restrooms
- Toiletries/medications/sunscreen/band aids, etc.
- Bug spray if you plan to be outdoors in the evenings (youth vespers is always outdoors at night if it’s not raining)
- Alarm clock
- Reading light/nightlight/clip-on light, etc.
- Drying rack or line
- Bag or caddy to carry toiletries to the bathroom
- Extension cord/power strip/charging cables
- Travel coffee mug with name
- Refillable water bottle with name
- Snacks or drinks for evenings or between meals (dorms have fridges and kitchenettes but no utensils/pots/pans/etc)
- Radio/boom box/iPod/phone, etc. and chargers
- Trash can or a bag to use for trash
- Laundry detergent
- Casual, comfortable clothing
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Robe and slippers for bathroom down the hall
- Flip flops for shower
- Costume for community dance (optional)
- Swimming apparel, including extra towels
- Pre-washed 100% cotton items for tie-dyeing (limit 2 items)
- Rain gear/umbrella
Money and/or Credit Cards for
- Pub (NO BYOB AT PUB!)
- CERSI bookstore
- California bookstore
- Note: there are ATMs available on campus.
- Workshops requiring donations (it would be mentioned in the description)
- Scholarship activities/donations
- Note-taking supplies/stationery/envelopes/stamps
- Lawn chairs
- Bikes/bike locks/helmets (mandatory for everyone!)
- Note: Bike thieves are aware of our presence on campus. Plan to lock your bike, or risk losing it.
- Softball & glove/tennis balls and racquets/frisbees/other sports equipment
- Sewing/knitting/crafts, games/puzzles/kids’ toys
- Musical instruments/music stands/music for small ensembles
- Reading material
- Lightweight bag or backpack to carry water bottle, book, etc.
- Your drum for the evening drumming circle or the open afternoon workshop
For Families with Children
- Extra clothes/snacks
- Outdoor toys, bikes with locks and helmets
- Baby tub (only showers available)
- Highchair or booster seat
- Nightlight with extension cord
- Room monitor
- Cots or air mattresses for children sleeping on the floor